The SGV's premier open streets event, powered by ActiveSGV
SAVE-THE-DATE: Open Streets return to the SGV Sunday, April 23, 2023
626 Golden Streets in 6 Points
1. 626 Golden Streets is a free event! However at least a few dollars will offer you SGV treats and support local businesses along the route.
2. You get to decide where you start and finish. There is no right or wrong way to experience the event.
3. All forms of active transportation are permitted, including walking, biking, skating, jogging, ambling, and strolling. E-assist wheelchairs, bicycles, skateboards, etc. are also permitted, however all event participants (whether on standard or e-assist devices) shall ride in a safe and courteous manner, yielding to slower moving persons.
4. 626 Golden Streets is not a race. There are no finisher medals or awards. Only miles of smiles.
5. Share the road. Please stay right and exercise caution so everyone can have a safe, enjoyable day.
6. Bring a reusable bottle, cup, or mug! There will be free water refill stations in each activity hub, as well as a ton of great businesses to purchase beverages from!